Saturday, July 08, 2006

Love

I have to admit that I am doing poorly at blogging. The time to write is so scarce right now. I do have to say that I am in love with a wonderful person!! I need a mountain to stand atop and shout from. She is so incredibly wonderful, it is hard to describe. When I am with her, it is like all is perfect in the world. Touches, kisses, every moment makes for heaven again and again. The moments apart are hard to bear, but I can only hope that this test of resolve will strengthen us in the long run! I dream of the day that distance will no longer be a challenge for us. Salutations and sweet dreams. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Catalina said...

All the best to you both Mike! This is a soooooooooo sweet post!

July 10, 2006 at 8:48:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Alex said...

Awww love...
I found this after I sent you an email this morning... and I am so very touched...
you are my love, you know that.
We will be together again and forever.. very soon, you will see.

July 13, 2006 at 6:35:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comme c'est Romantique! J'adore. Si vous continuez ainsi, il se pourrait bien que la prochaine histoire d'amour que j'écrive soit la votre. N'est ce pas Catalina ?

How it's so romantics! I love it? If I read this words again, I will probably whrite your story the next time! Isn't it Catalina ?

July 24, 2006 at 8:40:00 AM EDT  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Ah - how sweet and romantic! Does my heart good to read of such happiness. All the best to you both! Enjoy every precious moment. And I see you know my friends Catalina and Claude. Small world!

August 27, 2006 at 4:45:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home